Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"The one thing the world will never have enough of is the outrageous." Salvador Dali


Happy February! I can’t believe a whole month has already flown by. It feels like we just rang in the New Year…ringing in 2011, which we’ve deemed the year of celebrations!


My resolution this year is to do more of the outrageous. More of the out-of-the-norm. More of anything that gets me away from work! More of doing things I’ve always wanted to do. More of doing things I’ve never even thought about doing. A whole year of celebrating!


Lucky for me, I was able to squeeze into the High Museum for the final hours of their Dali exhibit last month. Dali ‘til Dawn! A 31-hour party to celebrate the art of Salvador Dali. Someone who embraced life…lived it & enjoyed it. Someone who did what he wanted. No regrets.


So now that January’s behind us, and the Dali exhibit has moved on…I look forward to the next 11 months & to experiencing more of the outrageous. Salud, Senor Dali. Salud, 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment