Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday night out - BA-NA-NAS















So my friends and I decided to shake up the week with a fun "girls" night out at a local diner. While it serves the normal diner fare, the staff and entertainment is what drives people there. Bananas is truly that, a fun and entertaining experience where the wait staff is dressed to the nines in their very best drag queen fashion. Tonight was "Broadway night" and who can resist show tunes, fabulous outfits and great diner food?

Inspired by a performance from the musical "Hair", Kerri and I decided to dress for the occasion. We ended up bonding with the girls and promised to come back again. I don't think I've ever said this sentence before but I had the best Veggie Egg White Omelet served by a super cool drag queen. Probably not where we're going to meet our future husbands but a fun weekday night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment